This is found that the cluster service in one of the passive stops. This throws following error when I try to start this.
Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly
I verified the password under which this cluster service is running. This account is perfect. So there should be some other problem.
Let’s go ahead and see the problem in the cluster.log file.
Info from %WINDIR%\Cluster\cluster.log is as follows:
WARN [EVT] EvtBroadcaster: EvPropEvents for node 2 failed. status 1727
WARN [NM] RpcExtErrorInfo: Error info not found.
Error from clusterlog
Error: Failed to read (sector 12), error 170. and Failed to write (sector 12), error 170.
1. started from cmd. net start clussvc
2. The Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing service should neither be enabled nor set to start automatically.
FmGetQuorumResource failed, error 170. Failed to read. Failed to form cluster, status 5086.
Follwoing was the problem:
The Admin NIC threw an error. This caused the network connectionos in the cluster disabled. I disabled and enabled the NIC and this started working.
Along with technical learning I would like to share some great articles for anyone interested in the betterment of his/her family life
- Parental guidance how to control your kid in elementary school not obeying teacher
- Parental guidance for child development post terrible twos
- Parental guidance on how to handle child when they show their first infatuation at elementary school
- How to Handle fit of temper by fixing baby screen time
- Are Words Important