I am sure that DBAs can take help of job monitor to find which jobs are currently running on the server. Is there anyway to do this using tsql query?
Here you go:
Run following query to find the jobs which are currently running.
exec msdb..sp_get_composite_job_info @execution_status=1
INTERVIEW PREPARATION IN 30 MINs – Read Following wires for a quick interview preparation.
- SQL Server DBA “Interview Questions And Answers”
- SQL Azure Interview Questions and Answers Part – 1
- SQL Azure Interview Questions and Answers Part – 2
- Powershell Interview Questions and Answers
Along with technical learning I would like to share some great articles for anyone interested in the betterment of his/her family life
- Parental guidance how to control your kid in elementary school not obeying teacher
- Parental guidance for child development post terrible twos
- Parental guidance on how to handle child when they show their first infatuation at elementary school
- How to Handle fit of temper by fixing baby screen time
- Are Words Important
Online Powershell Classes @ http://tuitionaffordable.webstarts.com