To find out if your computer is running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows, do the following Powershell Method:
INTERVIEW PREPARATION IN 30 MINs – Read Following wires for a quick interview preparation.
- SQL Server DBA “Interview Questions And Answers”
- SQL Azure Interview Questions and Answers Part – 1
- SQL Azure Interview Questions and Answers Part – 2
- Powershell Interview Questions and Answers
PS C:\> $server = gwmi -cl win32_computersystem
PS C:\> $server.SystemType
1.Open System by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking System.
2.Under System, you can view the system type.
Along with technical learning I would like to share some great articles for anyone interested in the betterment of his/her family life
- Parental guidance how to control your kid in elementary school not obeying teacher
- Parental guidance for child development post terrible twos
- Parental guidance on how to handle child when they show their first infatuation at elementary school
- How to Handle fit of temper by fixing baby screen time
- Are Words Important
Powershell powerful wire: How to Start Service Using Powershell Commands
Online PowerShell Classes @ http://tuitionaffordable.webstarts.com