This is normal error in executing powershell script. Well the execution of powershell script is not possible because of execution policy.
Run following command to find which policy is set currently.
Now set the execution policy to remotesigned.
So what is the meaning of all these policies??
1. Restricted – This is the default policy. For security reasons you can’t load any ps file to run if this policy is set.
2. All signed – The script must be signed with trusted certificate to be run.
3. Remote signed – The local script doesn’t have to be signed.
4. Unrestricted – Any PS script can be run.
INTERVIEW PREPARATION IN 30 MINs – Read Following wires for a quick interview preparation.
- SQL Server DBA “Interview Questions And Answers”
- SQL Azure Interview Questions and Answers Part – 1
- SQL Azure Interview Questions and Answers Part – 2
- Powershell Interview Questions and Answers
Online Powershell Classes @ http://tuitionaffordable.webstarts.com